Casino Forum Batumi 2016: how did gambling forum in Ajara go?
Large gambling industry event - Casino Forum Batumi was held on the 18th of August. Government officials, major offline casino managers, gambling software developers have gathered together in the capital of Ajara to discuss the most topical issues of the industry.
The conference was opened by one of the most significant speakers of the forum – Besik Bolkvadze, Deputy Minister at Ministry of Finance and Economy of Ajara. He revealed how gambling business facilitates the development of the infrastructure in the country, its impact on the economy, as well as what attracts investors to the region.
The next speaker was Teona Shiukashvili, the person issuing Georgian gambling licenses. She told about features of taxation in the country, conditions for license obtaining and future changes to the current gambling legislation.
Other reports were also very interesting:
- in his presentation Dimitar Muhovski, Project Manager - Systems at Casino Technology focused on online casino automation and its influence on profit increase;
- representative of Holographic Technologies demonstrated new multimedia technology that may be used as offline casino marketing tool;
- Zakaria Khitarishvili told how to make online casino a successful project, why it is necessary to invest in staff development and how to improve company efficiency;
- Alex Sudadze listed all pros and cons of using blockchain technology in gambling;
- Sofia Karapetyan revealed the role of tournaments and lotteries in the offline and online casino promotion;
- Philip John Davies, Casino General Manager at Casinos Austria International reported on the importance of high-quality management for gambling business and shared his secrets on how to organize employee performance effectively.
The forum ended with the presentation of Maxim Kononenko – Casino Forum Batumi moderator.
After the event all guests enjoyed a business dinner in Hilton Hotel & Casino International Batumi. Philip Davies arranged an exclusive excursion for the conference guests. He has personally showed gambling halls of the casino, told about challenges the team faced when creating them and shared his experience on how to turn gambling house into a profitable business within a short period of time.
The organizer of the event is Smile-Expo –the company with 10 years of experience in organization of gambling events in the CIS countries.
Don’t miss the next event dedicated to gambling business - RGW in Sochi on the 27th of October.